Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 7 - Hot Chocolate

So it wasn't food poisoning.  Hunter has now thrown up 3 times in 3 hours.  Hopefully his will be short-lived.  I have to tell y'all, though, Hunter is the easiest, sweetest sick kid ever.  He just sits quietly in between vomiting and watches tv or asks me to cuddle with him in his bed.  With all of the tv that sweet boy has watched over the last several days, I'm sure several of his brain cells have been fried by now.

Before he got sick this afternoon, we all went to watch Hunter in his preschool program.  He was precious on stage.  When he walked out, he kept waving like this...
No wrist movement at all.  He would just lift his arm up and keep it completely straight while he looked out into the audience with the most serious, grown up expression I've ever seen him make.  But once the music started, he loosened up...
 And he was a champ with the hand motions...

It was so fun to watch him up there on stage.  I was so proud of him.

Tonight Hunter said he wanted to do the activity even though he didn't feel good, so he pulled the message out and I read it, but once he found out it was hot chocolate, he decided to just watch us.  I guess his poor stomach couldn't handle it.  Charlotte loved hers, though...


Our verse tonight was Micah 5:2 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

Please pray for wellness for all of us!

No comments: