Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 6 - Treats to the Neighbors

Apparently we are the house that health forgot.  I'm pretty close to being over my cold, and then last night I started feeling nauseated.  James and I (more him than me) were up most of the night with what James thinks was food poisoning.  I didn't go to work today, and we had an extremely lazy day.  Then tonight we went to deliver the treats that we made last night.  We bundled the kids all up...

Hunter was concerned that it was dark outside, so we decided to bring Flicker along to help light a path for us.

Here's a little view of part of our Christmas decorations...

First we went next door to Mr. and Mrs. Atiq's house...
 She was a little surprised to see us, so we didn't take any pictures after she opened the door.

Then we cut back through our yard, and crossed the alley to head over to Brad and Kristin's house...


Again, I didn't take any pictures once Kristin opened the door.  It was really cold outside, and James and I are still a little out of it from this sick, sleepy day.

Our verse for tonight was Luke 2:1-2 "In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. (This was the first census that took place while Quirinius was governor of Syria.)"

Hunter was much more agreeable with the Scripture reading for tonight.  I'm off work again tomorrow for Hunter's preschool Christmas program.  Hopefully we'll all be feeling 100% well!

No comments: