3. Two words - bath time. Okay, so this doesn't really take that long. I just wanted y'all to see this picture because it's way cute.
4. We've been playing with Hunter's new toys. My favorite (not his yet, but I'm diligently working on it) is his new Rainforest Jumperoo thingy.
5. Then there's Hunter's favorite toy - the mail. Yes, it is pathetic. He quickly tires of all of his Baby Einstein, Fisher Price, and Leap Frog treasures, but that kid LOVES the mail, especially eating it. So as any good mother would do, I try to give him at least 5 minutes a day reading, crumpling, and chewing the mail.
6. Exercise! Calm down! I know that was shocking for you to read because you were probably thinking I meant for me and y'all know exercise is seriously not one of my priorites. You can re-gather yourself though, because the exercise is for Hunter. He is sitting SO WELL! I am so proud of him!
7. I've been reading the BEST BOOK OF MY LIFE. Y'all I sobbed. We're talking serious weeping here. I woke up the next morning with a horrible headache and still had a stuffy nose. I highly recommend it! (I don't know what that "search inside!" thing is on the picture, but I don't have time to look for another one). If you're going to read it, I'd read her other book Something Borrowed first. It's not as good (still good, though!), but it will help you to appreciate Something Blue better.
8. And then there's tons of things that James and I have had that don't revolve around Hunter - wedding showers, baby showers, church activities, meals with friends and family, etc, etc. It's also football season, and y'all know my husband and football. I'm not complaining about this - the social activities, not the football. I LOVE a full calendar and a FULL fridge (which mine is right now). Not the inside, but the outside - covered with many invites. Y'all know I rarely have a full fridge on the inside. It never ceases to amaze me when I look in other people's fridge's and see how full they are. I seriously need to stock up on some food. But, y'all know me - not the best cook around, so. . .
(Sorry I have no picture for this number. Unfortunately I've turned into one of those annoying women who only takes pictures of her kid.)
Also, I haven't forgotten about the video of Hunter's squealing noise. I did video it, but it's probably not going to get posted, because the kind of dvd that we have in our video camera requires you to finish recording on the whole thing before you can download it or upload it or whatever. He's really started to chill with making that noise anyway.