Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Weirdo

When I was in college, we used to play little get to know each other better games during work week. My favorite one, tell us one of your weird habits, I loved so much because it made me feel so...normal. I mean there are some serious weirdos out there:)

I remember thinking everyone, even the most beautiful, seemingly perfect girl, is the same as me. We all have some little insecurity or idiosyncracy that, if witnessed by a stranger, would make them run far, far away...well maybe that's a little extreme, but writing in hyperbole does make the post more interesting, right? Right.

Well the past couple of weeks Hunter has started doing 2 things that he could answer the "weird habits" question with. I've been trying to catch them on video and finally did yesterday.

In the first video, he finds his favorite book and pulls out the baby chick (which he often carries around the house with him) and smells it. Yep. Told you. Weird.

This next one is Hunter's favorite new game. It wouldn't be that weird, except that he does it ALL THE TIME and would probably continue at it for hours if I didn't pull him away.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Really funny Carole!!!

Marcy said...

That is too funny! Will likes to walk around and touch his belly button ALL THE TIME!

Crazy May Days said...

That is SO funny... Molly likes to sleep on the floor- EVERY night. Not normal.

amy said...

My question is, What did you say for the "what is your weirdest habit?" question during work week????

Rikki said...

i like that get-up fall-down game. i bet it doesn't hurt when you have a padded diaper butt.

The Rogers Triplets said...

Maybe he's practicing falling for walking? You know, just in case? You never know when you might need some crazy good fall-down skills, right?

Anonymous said...

Sniffing the duck is too funny.

I'm going to miss watching Hunter grow up in person! I will continue to faithfully read your blog and enjoy what you guys are up to.