Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Right Now

Hi Readers. Guess what? Um, right now little H is sleeping soundly in his crib for his afternoon nap. I guess he must be so tired from all of that walking he's been doing this afternoon.

Oh yes he has! (Insert cheers of joy and applause here)

To those of you who told me to calm down because my kid wasn't going to crawl into his kindergarten class on the first day of school, thank you. And to those of you who listened on the other end of the phone as I endlessly obsessed and analyzed my kid's gross motor preferences, you are my angels. (There are a couple of you to whom I owe HOURS of listening time. You know who you are. Call me up anytime - my ears are ready.)

Here's some proof, just in case you wanted to see the cuteness and scream "hooray" at your computer because you can't contain the excitement...

And in case that wasn't enough, here's some more...at a different angle.

10 comments:

Trina said...

Good job Hunter!!!!

Love,
Nana

Katie said...

Yay Hunter!!! We are sooo excited and can't wait to see all the walking in person tomorrow!

April said...

YAY HUNTER!!!!!

Kaitlin L. said...

Way to go Hunter! (now to keep him out of the street...) :)

amy said...

Good job Hunter. I know your mommy is so proud of you. Can't wait to see you walk in person!!
By the way, he looks very sturdy.

Love ya!

Stephanie said...

Yea Hunter! Carole, you sound so happy in the video!

Crystal Hays said...

Hooray Hunter!! I know you are so excited! He did really good--not wobbly at all. Maybe he just wanted to wait to unveil his new skill until he had it perfected:) He's probably been practicing for weeks in his crib!

Randa's notes on doing life with Christ and family... said...

That's so great!!! Watch out...now the fun really begins! Hope all is well with y'all.

Monica said...

Way to go Hunter! He probably has been doing that behind your back for weeks now. I think they get a kick out of watching us suffer! Judah still thinks it is hilarious to only say "mama" once for every 50 times I ask him who I am. The other 49 times he just laughs at me as I wait for him to say it and then never does.

beckydrake said...

yay..................we knew you could and would, and you are so cute....I love your pictures. you are a Blessing and so is your mommy....love Becky