Monday, June 16, 2008

Tagged Again

My friend Kaitlin tagged me, but this one is a different one than I've seen before, so here's some more info on me. Yay for y'all! Totally kidding.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Hmmm...I'd just graduated from good ole GHS and was trying to recover from a really bad haircut - the worst of my life. It was awful y'all. I wish I had a picture to show you. In fact, I'm going to go find one to scan and upload so you can see just how horrible and traumatic it was for me. I was also hanging out with my girlfriends because we were all about to part ways as we went off to college.



yeah. told you - worst.haircut.ever.

2) What are five things on my list to do today?
Okay since the day's over, these are 5 things I did today:
1. sent out the cutest invites ever for a shower I'm hosting
2. worked
3. went to the grocery store - this may be my least favorite thing in all of the world. I hate it with the passion of a thousand fires.
4. organized stuff - I love organizing and try to organize at least one time a day:) Am I making you crazy?
5. watched The Bachelorette - and oh was it good.

3) What snacks do I enjoy?
here's my top five in no order - just depends on my mood
1. chips and salsa
2. ice cream
3. pickles - no I'm not pregnant. I don't know why I thought of those back to back.
4. cheese and crackers
5. sonic drinks

4) Where are some places that I've lived?
Ready to be bored? I've never lived out of the metroplex...
Garland, Sachse, Denton, Corinth, Richardson

5) What things would I do if I were a billionare?
I hate questions like this because I feel like I always dissapoint, but I'll give it a shot. I guess I'd travel, but not too much because I hate being away from home for long periods of time. I'd redo my kitchen. Well I guess I'd actually just get a new house, but I've been really fixated on my stovetop lately. I want one of those flat ones - do y'all know what I'm talking about? I can't think of what they're called, but my sister got one and I'm totally coveting it. I'd probably figure out some other really extravagant things to do also. Then I'd go and donate a bunch because I'd feel guilty for being so extravagant.

5 people I'm tagging...
court
kate
mom
BH
laura - you're close enough to family Laura, so you fit the trend;)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I thought that haircut was cute! Am I the only one? I'm glad you like my stove, I LOVE it!!!

Kaitlin L. said...

If you organize once a day, does that mean that nothing is ever fully organized? If that's the case, I feel much better about my own house!