Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hawaiian Falls

So Hunter and I made the short trek over to Hawaiian Falls earlier this week, and we loved it! Both of my sisters have season passes, so I decided to go ahead and get one too. Y'all feel free to come with us anytime!


Hunter loves to take off mine or James's glasses (or really any glasses on any person that he is within a step of), and then try to put them back on. FYI - this can be very dangerous. We've learned to keep our eyes shut once those little hands start flying at our faces. The next time you see us, you might want to make sure you're wearing your contacts.


Hunter spent the majority of the day in his little tube. He LOVED kicking his feet and moving around in the water.

Glasses again. What did I tell ya? You really can't get too close to that kid. He has an obssession.

After hanging out in the pool and the lazy river and one ride down the terrifying baby slide (and it was terrifying. Hunter let everyone in the kiddy area know exactly how he felt about said slide), we had to stop for a snack...


and some laughs with Aunt Courtney.

We're going back tomorrow. Hopefully Hunter will have just as much fun!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I didn't know about the slide incident. I thought I asked you to edit me out of that picture, you really don't need to subject your blog readers to the image of me in a swimsuit. Tomorrow will be fun!

Trina said...

I am happy to see Hunter having so much fun in the water. I was a bit concerned about him and Schlitterbaum....just 2 weeks and our vacation!!!

Mom

Anonymous said...

We must hang out with the Hunter soon. I don't wear glasses, so I'm good.