Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cousins

Aunt Katie took the kids to the library one morning while I was at work so cousin Zack could see the snakes. (I know that's weird, but there really were snakes at the Sachse library). Hunter found his Gerber puffs in his diaper bag as soon as they got there, so Kate had to feed him the WHOLE TIME or she said he would scream like crazy! So he's too busy shoving the food in to smile for the camera.


Zack and Vanesa got these clown noses at the library and they kept trying to put them on Hunter after I got home from work, but he quickly took it off every time, so this is the best picture I got.

Hunter also got to see his cousin Brooke this week because they were in town from Odessa. Hunter had lots of fun playing with her at Grandee and Poppy's house.

Brooke kept taking James's hat off and putting it on Hunter. He loved it!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Awww, Cute pics! We had so much fun at the library!!!

Kaitlin L. said...

He is so cute! Don't hate me, but I'm tagging you (and I think you've done this before, so I'm really sorry - I guess I don't have that many friends!)