Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stupid America

Can we please talk about what kind of crack all of America must have been smokin last night? My favorite American Idol from like all 700 seasons was kicked off tonight. I've said from the beginning that she's the only one in American Idol history that I'd buy a ticket to go see. But now there will be no concert because she's gone. And I'm feeling lots of guilt because I had to tivo AI and didn't get to vote. There. I said it. I didn't vote y'all. It's all my fault. Carly's gone and it's all. my. fault. I'm sad. I'm sticking my bottom lip out right now. So so sad. I feel like this...only with less cuteness...and minus the happy smirk.

Carly, if you're reading this, I love you! I'll totally be the president of your fan club! Please don't stop singing! Don't deny us your talent!

I'm going to go lay in bed and pout now. Or maybe even cry.

2 comments:

Heather Anderson said...

No kidding! I loved her voice. There were some bad performances this week, but her's rocked! Pouting with ya!

Marcy said...

Don't be mad at me, but I literally jumped up & down when she got voted off... I know she can sing, but she's not nearly as likable as lots of the others to me.