Wednesday, April 16, 2008

100

This is my 100th post since I started letting y'all into my head. I was looking back over all of the things that have happened over the past year, and was amazed at how much God has blessed my family. I feel overwhelmed to have so many people out there loving and investing in us. I sent an email to many people with the link to this video, but for those of you who haven't seen it (or didn't watch it when I sent it to you because I know it is looooong), I wanted to put it here. I know it's hard to find 5 free minutes, but if you take the time to watch it ALL the way through, it will change you. I think this video does an amazing job of reminding us of the person of Christ - what He's done for us and how He will continue to love us regardless of how wretched we are...

(TURN DOWN the music I have going on my blog by clicking the pause button before watching this. You can get to the music by scrolling down and looking on the right.)

1 comment:

Heather Anderson said...

I am so glad you posted that on your blog. That is one of the most powerful videos I have seen in a long time. Jared and I already passed it on to everyone we know. My favorite part is how Christ meets us half way to help us fight the battles and stands in the gap on our behalf so we can be closer to God.