Sunday, March 9, 2008

Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make me a Match

Last night my friends, Matt and Emily, got married. It was such a beautiful wedding, and I am so honored that I was able to be a part of their special day. I set Matt and Emily up around 4 years ago because I knew they would be perfect for each other. I can't remember another wedding where I felt as happy for the bride and groom as I did at last night. It is really special when you love both people so much. I couldn't stop smiling. I'm so excited for their union!


(Marcy, we missed you. Here are your pictures.)
This is Matt and Emily's first dance - such a perfect picture to show who they are as a couple - so fun!

Emily, Me and Matt - I don't know what this weird thing is that I've started doing with my neck in pictures. It's cute of them, though, and it's their day not mine. . .even though we really wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for me, would we?;)


My dear friend, Amy, and me - I called Amy four years ago before setting Matt and Emily up to get her opinion (she knows them both as well). Amy gives great advice, and y'all know how indecisive I can be. I just needed some reassurance.

Matt and Emily at the end of the night.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Emily looks so beautiful! Good job on setting them up Carole. Tell them I said Congratulations!!!

Emily said...

You did an AMAZING job singing Saturday night!!! It was so fun to see you. Talk to you soon!

Marcy said...

Thanks for the pictures. I am so sad I missed it!!! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding and I wish I could have heard you sing!