Friday, August 3, 2007

Go Cowboys!

We got the DOC band painted, and if you know my husband, you probably predicted what team we would support. James wants to go to training camp, but poor Hunter is hot enough in that helmet sitting inside under the fan. Sorry Tony Romo, but I can't make my son endure a heat stroke just to watch you throw a football around.

Hunter says, "Tony's got nothing on me!"

Check out this hand-eye (or should I say hand-mouth) coordination. He's already training for the team!

Just wanted to give y'all a view of the other side of the helmet.

4 comments:

amy said...

Hunter looks so cute in his Cowboy's helmet. Maybe next year he can go to training camp....this year just stay inside where it is cool.

Katie said...

Hey I was just wondering, does he have to wear that helmet for safety? Ha! Hunter looks super cute!

The Ross Family said...

I love it! He looks so cute in it.

Rikki said...

it looks great! how's he tolerating it?