Thursday, August 9, 2007

In Case You Care

Since I'm totally detail oriented and way too organized sometimes, I kept a running tally of how many votes each photo received based on the comments on the blog and emails y'all sent me. So here are the results:
Photo one - 3 votes,
Photo two - 10 votes,
Photo three - 12 votes,
Photo four - 7 votes.

Don't hate me, but I'm not going with photo three even though it won (not going with two or four either). I really do value your opinion, but when I printed the photos out, you can see them a lot more clearly. Photo one was the obvious choice once I took out the red eye (or at least as much as I could) and zoomed in. Thanks for the advice Rikki! I'll let y'all know when the calendar comes out!

1 comment:

Carole said...

Okay, I'm an idiot. I just looked at the rules of the contest and you can send more than 1 photo. So, I'm sending all 4. :)