Saturday, August 4, 2007

We need your vote!

Okay, Cranial Technologies has this calendar contest every year for DOC band babies, so my friend, Molly, and I took pictures for it. Since we have the cutest DOC band babies ever, we know we should totally get the cover page. Unfortunately, we couldn't get the boys to smile, but they still look way cute! We probably took around 20 or 30 pictures between the two of us. I went through and picked out my top 4 choices, and I need y'all to vote on your favorite. So, those of you who don't usually comment, now's your chance. The fate of my son's future fame is riding on it! Just choose the number of the picture that you like best. I'll put the number underneath the picture it goes with. The photos are due 8/15, so I need to send it in soon! Thanks for your help!

ONE


TWO


THREE


FOUR


I just thought this one was cute! Olivia went and put on her bike helmet so she could be in the picture, which totally cracks me up! I'm laughing as I'm typing this. She's too sweet.

17 comments:

Katie said...

I vote for # 4. Those are some cute babies!

Anonymous said...

I like #2 or #4. #4 is cute of the boys, but #2 is cute with the background and everything. It might make a better "calendar" picture!

The Ross Family said...

I vote for #2. I thinks it's so cute that Thomas is touching the helmet and Hunter is touching the football. They are both so cute in their helmets. It was such a great idea to have them painted.

Marcy said...

I like #2 -- they are way cute!

amy said...

I like #2. The boys look so cute in their helmets and I cracked up at the older sister putting on her bike helmet...what a cute story.

Rikki said...

OK...i like #1, but you should crop it to cut out the fire place and get rid of the red eye. sorry to sound harsh, but like you said, it's hunter's future we're talking about here. (hehe) i like that one because i think they look tough. so cute!

Anonymous said...

#2 is definately my favorite. I would vote for the last one if I could; Olivia is precious with her helmet on too.

Anonymous said...

Number three for sure! They look like serious ball players in that one! Too cute!

Kim said...

I vote for #3!

Molly said...

I think #3 and #4 are good. And #1 if we crop out James' knees, which they will probably do anyway. I posted my top 3 on my blog, so see what you think.

Anonymous said...

I am liking #3, but I always like the close ups better! No matter which pic you pick they are sure to win!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

They are all cute, but I vote for number 3.

Trina said...

#2 is my choice

Jocelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jocelyn said...

#2 . . . too cute!

Anonymous said...

go for 3! its like they are linebackers already!!

Unknown said...

Number 2 Is The One