Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Heart is Swelling

Okay, I've been feeling guilty for my crazy, ridiculous, obsessive posts lately. I LOVE my son so much - cone head and all. I look at him and I'm in awe that this tiny little being can make my heart so full. I know he's perfectly made just the way God wants him. So what if he's big, right? Courtney's right, I should feel proud. And I do:).

Now this is one cute baby . . .

Playing with the new mirror during tummy time - look, no tears! hooray!

First stroller ride without the infant carrier. Hunter's like, "I'm so chill. Don't you dig my light reflecting straps?"

And my favorite, here's my little genius reading the mail. Yeah, he's 5 months and already picks out what he wants from the Babies R Us catalog.

8 comments:

Rikki said...

what a cool mirror! charlie would like that. we tried the big-boy stroller too...he's still a bit wobbly but i think he liked it. you should definitely be proud and grateful for your precious baby!

Katie said...

That picture of him looking at the mail is too funny! Hunter is just perfect the way he is and we love him so much!

amy said...

He's so cute. All these pictures are so sweet. Hunter is bigger than other babies because his dad is tall. I promise this will be an assett in middle school when all the other boys are 4'9" and Hunter is picked first for all the sports!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Hunter Family said...

I love that smile! What a cutie!

Molly said...

Great pics, Carole!

The Ross Family said...

What a big boy picking out what he wants from Babies R Us. He is doing great with Tummy Time and I LOVE his smile in the first picture.

Trina said...

I love these pictures of Hunter. You should call your Mother with news of him, instead of her having to read such things as another doc band on your blog! Actually, Tina told me!!!! Kidding, Honey. Hope you are feeling better.

Mom