Sunday, July 1, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away!

I know I should totally be thankful for all of the rain that we've been getting, and I really was for a while. BUT it is really getting old. James planted flowers in our pitiful flower beds about a week ago, and since it's rained everyday since then, some of them are dying. Especially our sunflowers. Poor sunflowers. No sun for them.:( Since that is kind of the main source of life for them, here is what they look like now after the daily helping of torrential rain we've been receiving. . .

At least the temperatures are staying low. Y'all know how sweating is my least favorite thing. Oh wait, I still get plenty of that since having a baby. And speaking of my sweet baby. Here are some sweet pictures that my friend Taylor took of him. . .




Isn't he an angel!!! :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Cute pictures!!! I can't wait to babysit Hunter tomorrow night!!!

The Ross Family said...

He is so cute and precious! I can't wait to see you guys on Thursday.

Trina said...

He is always an angel! I love the pictures. Happy Birthday to YOU!

Love,
Mom