Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring Break Day 3, FroYo

Today was Poppy's birthday, and he was so sweet to babysit the kids (with Grandee) this morning while I was at work.  They had fun celebrating with him all day and again tonight for dinner.
 
Once I got home from work, we headed to Yumilicious for frozen yogurt...
When we finished we went out to play in the fountains.  I think the kids were more excited about the fountains then they were the frozen yogurt.  So, they were a little disappointed that they had the water mostly turned off.  I explained that it was technically still winter, but that wasn't a good enough reason to turn the water off in their opinions.  Luckily, there was this tiny bit to play in...

The sun felt so good today, and Grey and I just enjoyed sitting in the warmth while the bigs played...


 
Tomorrow we're off to the Texas Discovery Gardens!  Can't wait for the kids to see the butterfly house!

No comments: