Monday, March 3, 2014

Magical Me

The Kindergarten and First Grade at Hunter's school had a program last week where they performed the "musical" Magical Me.  Each student dressed up as what they wanted to be when they grow up.  For about a year Hunter has been saying he wants to be a scientist, so this is the costume we came up with...


I didn't realize he took these pictures of himself until I was uploading them onto my computer...

Love it!

The music teacher had "auditions" (aka, raise your hand if you want a part;)) for speaking parts, solos and dancers.  I asked Hunter if he was going to "try out" for one of those parts and he said, "No way! How embarrassing!"  I guess, Charlotte will be the performer in the family!  He did an awesome job singing in the chorus, though...




We were proud of our little scientist!

No comments: