Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Baby Bug

Yes. I have it already. Everyone told me that when little H turned one I would start yearning for the next one. Did I believe them, though? NO WAY! I was too overwhelmed then to imagine 2 of them. I have to admit it, though. Y'all were right.
And then today, my friend Lauren brought her sweet little girl, Meryn, over and Hunter was SOOO interested in her. And I realized what a great big brother he will be!

And she thought he was pretty neat too...

So I was even more convinced that we should deny the whole waiting till he's 2 plan and just go for it now (don't freak honey...just keep reading).

But then this happened...

And a second later, that watch was hitting Meryn in the face.

I guess we should wait a little longer.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Aww, is she okay??? I can't wait until I have another adorable nephew or niece!!!

Trina said...

Whew! I was freaking out when I was reading that. Not that I don't want another grandchild, I do....but I believe all children should be able have their own time before the next one comes.

hugs,
Mom

Heather Anderson said...

Let's see how long you can resist it... I made it till Parker turned 18 months before the urge to have another overpowered us! Crazy, never thought I'd be ready till he was three.

Molly said...

Okay, your blog is so fancy now! You are an expert.

Rikki said...

we can just take turns reminding each other of the crying and breast feeding issues and no sleep and no time alone...and hope that'll stave us off a little longer. but they're so sweet and cuddly...wait, i'm doing it again!

The Rogers Triplets said...

Come to my house and you will get your baby fix!