Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hunter's First Swim

We all went to my mom's pool today after church for Hunter's first swim! I know he's a little old for this to be his first swim, but considering my hatred for the bathing suit, I think it's pretty good timing. Aunt Courtney took TONS of pictures with her awesome new camera. Here are a few...
Hunter with Aunt Katie

Pulling off daddy's hat and glasses. This was his favorite part of the day!

After he'd had enough of pulling off daddy's hat, he started pulling off his own and throwing it in the pool.

5 comments:

Crazy May Days said...

I love those pictures! I am so happy that you are feeling better! I have missed cute hunter pictures!

Katie said...

Ummm, I specifically requested for ALL pictures of me to be deleted. Ya'll NEVER listen to me! Hopefully people will be to distracted by the cuteness that is Hunter to notice me.

Trina said...

I love all the pictures! I especially like the last one with two of my girls together and my baby grandson. Isn't Courtney great with that camera?

Mom

Pint Sized Life said...

It looks like Hunter had tons of fun!

Heather Anderson said...

I love swimming with Parker in the summer. You will have to bring Hunter over for a swim one weekend. They would probably love a buddy to splash!