Sunday, June 3, 2007

New Pics

Here are some of our new favorite pictures of Hunter. He is such a joy! We feel so blessed to have him. I am truly in awe of God every time I look at our little miracle!

James and I crack up every time we look at this picture. We think he looks like a little old lady in it!


So sweet!


He smiles all the time now! I love it!


Here are his feet. Yes they are still big.


I just put this one on because I am really impressed with how much he's lifting himself up now (even though I let him cheat and use the Boppy). He still doesn't love tummy time, but he's tolerating it better!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I don't think he looks like an old lady in that top picture. I love the one of him smiling! He's just so darn cute!!!

The Ross Family said...

How adorable! He has such beautiful eyes. We need to get the boys together soon. I know they will have fun playing together. :)

The Hunter Family said...

Hunter looks so big! I love when they start smiling!