Monday, May 28, 2007

San Antonio

James, Hunter and I went to San Antonio with my family (mom, grandparents, sisters, brother in law, niece and nephew!) for Memorial Day weekend. Hunter was SUCH A GOOD BABY the whole time! We had so much fun!

James, Hunter and I stopped at Robert and Marcy's in Austin on the way to San Antonio to meet Will, visit and eat dinner. Here are Hunter and baby Will laying together! What a difference 6 weeks makes!


Our family at the market - there's Grandad and Aunt Courtney sitting on the bench behind us!


Hunter and Daddy playing together at the hotel


Hunter and his Nana


Hunter with his cousins, Vanesa and Zack - they had so much fun playing together!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe how big Hunter looks in that first picture!

Marcy said...

Looks like y'all had a great timein San Antonio! We're so glad we got to see you all and meet precious Hunter!

The Ross Family said...

Hunter has grown so much since I saw him last. I'm glad you all had a great time in SA. See you soon.