Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Charlie and Preston

Hunter and I - I look just like Court (my sister) in this picture! It's crazy!


Preston and Courtney - I didn't get a picture of Rikki and Charlie :(

Hunter stretching! I love this picture because it looks like they're reaching out to each other!






Hunter and I went to visit with two of my friends from graduate school, Rikki and Courtney, this week. Rikki's son, Charlie, was born 23 hours and 50 minutes before Hunter and Courtney's son, Preston, was born in late December. Hunter had a good time with his friends! We got some cute pictures of them all laying together. They kept reaching out to each other and touching hands and faces! It was so cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, babies everywhere! They all look so cute together. So strange that everyone is having boys! :)