Tuesday, December 1, 2015

WDW Day 5: Back to Magic Kingdom!

We were so excited to go back to Magic Kingdom for the night. I couldn't wait to see the castle all lit up! We got our picture by the Magic Kingdom Christmas tree on the way in...
 
 
And one on Main Street... 

 
 
Then we headed to our dinner reservation at Crystal Palace. Pretty soon after we were seated, the character parade started, so Charlotte went with Piglet around the restaurant... 


 
Then Tigger came by... 

 
And my favorite, Eeyore... 


 
Finally we saw Winnie the Pooh... 
 
Charlotte and I had a fastpass to meet Anna and Elsa, so we headed straight there after dinner... 
 
They were both excellent! I couldn't really here what Elsa was saying to Charlotte, but they talked for quite a while...  






 
Charlotte was thrilled to meet her favorite princess, Anna! 
The first thing Charlotte said to Anna was "Where's Kristoff?"  
She explained that he was harvesting some ice:) 



Charlotte told Anna that she was her favorite princess, and Anna gave her a big hug...

 
You exited from the princess fairytale hall into this cute little store. Look at Minnie dressed up like Elsa! 
 
We looked around for a bit, and then went out to the carousel to wait for the boys...

 
Look at the beautiful castle!! 
 
Tangled lanterns lit up!
 
I had switched James and Hunter's Pirates fastpasses from earlier in the day to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, so they rode and then we got a rider switch so Char and I could ride again... 
I spent the whole ride picturing my imminent death or my sweet daughter flying out of the seat. It's so fast and winding and she's so skinny that I don't see how that bar holds her in! Thankfully, we survived.
 
After Big Thunder, we headed to see the Celebrate the Magic castle show which was so fun. It shows different animated characters on the castle to music. Then they light the castle with these magnificent lights!
 
And pretty soon the fireworks started... 

LOVED THEM!!!
 
Afterward most of the crowd was heading out of the park, but we fought the masses (going against traffic with a double stroller!) and went to Tommorrowland. Charlotte, Grey, and I rode (you guessed it) the people mover...
 
And James and Hunter went for another round on Space Mountain...
 
Then we grabbed a spot for the electrical parade. Tink!
 
Goofy and Minnie...
 
I can hear the music now!
 
Alice...
 
Peter Pan and Captain Hook...
 
Prince Charming, Anastasia and Drizella...
 
Cinderella!

 
The Seven Dwarfs...

And Grey's favorite, "Nocchio"...
 
It was around 10:30 at this point and the park didn't close until midnight, but there was just no way we could make it any longer, so we walked toward the exit. I told James over and over that we couldn't leave without a picture in front of the castle all lit up. I was so excited to see it. This is what we got...

An overlay that covers Charlotte's face in one and closed eyes from me in another. Boo!
 
I took one last picture of Main Street before we left...
It's so beautiful at Christmas!!
 
Favorites of our full Magic Kingdom Day:
James - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Carole - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (and Main Street Electrical Parade is a close second!)
Hunter - Riding Space Mountain with Jonathan in the morning
Charlotte - Hanging out with Jenna and Jonathan
Grey - Main Street Electrical Parade - He was actually tall enough to ride the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and I'm sad I didn't plan for him to go on it. I think he would've loved it. We'll just have to go back so he can ride:)!
 

No comments: