Thursday, May 8, 2014

Tap Pictures

I was out of town for work the day of Charlotte's professional tap pictures, so I had to call in lots of reinforcements.  I am so thankful for friends, neighbors, and family who all helped her to look beautiful for her picture day!

My friend and neighbor, Aimee put Charlotte's hair in sponge rollers, and then several hours later, Aunt Katie came over to do hair, make up and get her dressed...

James took all 3 kids up to Huffhines for the pictures...

Last year, we were in a morning class, so we were one of the first groups to go on picture day.  So I didn't realize how backed up it got as the day went on.  Poor James had to sit with all 3 kids for hours!!  I felt really bad...
Thankfully, they all did pretty well.  I think the tv and coloring sheets helped a little:)


My ballet mom friend, Jennifer, made sure Charlotte's make up was fresh right before pictures, and even let Char borrow her lip stick...


Ready for her picture!
 
We're so excited for recital in a couple of weeks!  From what I've seen, peeking through the window during practice, that tap routine is pretty sassy!

No comments: