Sunday, May 11, 2014

AWANA Awards Night

Wednesday was our last night of Awana for the year.  This was my first year since Hunter started Cubbies at age 3 that I haven't led for at least part of the year.  Grey sat with me in the audience throughout the ceremony.  He's definitely my happiest baby of the three, but after about 45 minutes, he had had it.  Luckily, my friend Shanna took him to the back for me so I could get all the pictures of Hunter that I needed.

This was Charlotte's last year as a Cubbie.  If we decide to do Awana again next year, she'll be in Sparks with Hunter.


They sang the usual Cubbies and Gospel Fuzzies songs before getting their awards...


The lighting from the stained glass window kind of blocked her out (and totally blocked Hunter out when he was getting his, so I didn't even keep that picture)...

Then the Sparks were up...

Hunter was ready for his award.  He finished his book again this year!


After all of the Sparks walked the stage, they sang a couple of songs, too...



After the ceremony a bunch of us went to Braum's for ice cream. The kids had a blast with their friends!  We love our church:)

Look how much Charlotte has grown since September...
(She actually doesn't look that different to me:)).

No comments: