Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Tea

Charlotte and I were both so excited about her preschool's Mother's Day Tea last Thursday.  Several days before the tea she started saying, "I get to serve you!"  She was really excited about that part and so proud of herself when she made my plate for me and brought it over to our table.
 
When I got there, I found my placecard and Charlotte's gifts were already laying on the table.  The blue cross that she made (you can kind of see the side of it!) and the card...

 
When we got home, I found Hunter's card from when he was in Pre-K and was surprised to see a lot of the answers were the same...
 
The 4's classes came out pretty soon after I sat down and sang some songs for us...


Our Charlotte stole the show once again...

 

After the performances, the kids fixed plates for us moms and then for themselves.  And we all sat and ate together...
 
It was such  great time with Charlotte.  I can't believe she graduates next week! 


No comments: