Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Little Mermaid!

A couple of weekends ago Charlotte and I went to see The Little Mermaid on stage with our friends Kim and Amelia.  Charlotte was too excited to pose for pictures, but I pressured her anyway...
She rebelled by making goofy faces...
We met Kim and Amelia at one of our favorites, La Madeleine, so we could grab a quick dinner before the show.  Then it was time to head to Music Hall to see Ariel!

The girls were so excited!!
More silly faces from Char, but once we got to our seats, I finally got a real smile from her and Amelia...

And another silly one with me...

I'm noticing a pattern here.  Maybe Amelia is the key to genuine smiles from my girl...

I just think it's funny how Charlotte photo bombed this picture...

 
I didn't love some of the changes they made, but it was definitely entertaining.  Charlotte keeps seeing the commercial for the show in the mornings and begs to go see it again, so I think it's safe to say she loved it!  Hopefully she can hold out for our annual Disney on Ice show:)

No comments: