Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

James's parents came over on Christmas Eve to bring Hunter his own personal toy store celebrate.  They are always so generous to us, and we are so thankful for their loving, giving hearts. 

Since I only have 2 arms and I need about 8 for helping Hunter open presents and opening Charlotte's presents for her and comforting my poor teething little girl and taking pictures, something had to fall to the wayside this year.  In rare form, I opted for slacking on my picture-taking duties.  With James's help, we got at least 1 picture of most of Hunter and Charlotte's gifts (obviously the clothes aren't included as part of the most - I'll give  you a mental image of opening them though...picture Hunter throwing the box to the side as soon as he rips the wrapping paper off.  He's no dummy.  That kid already knows how to spot a clothing box.)

Here's the gift rundown...

Rescue Force Play Set...


Mag-neats...

Those things are pretty awesome.  That's the toy I'm most excited about playing with;)

Char's Baby Einstein Press N Play Duck...

I think she approves.

City Garage Heliport...

I didn't get a great picture of it, but this toy is pretty fun too. 

She's not feeling the baby doll too much yet, but I know she'll grow to love her.  Every girl's gotta have a baby doll...


Remote Control Fire Truck and School Bus...

A picture's worth a thousand words, right?  Obviously the whole fam loved those two.

Doesn't that make you pooch your bottom lip out from sadness?  Seriously.  I'm pooching right now.  Poor, sweet baby girl.  Teething breaks my heart.


And now, for the greatest gift of the night *drumroll*...


Gasp!!  A play kitchen!  Hunter was in heaven.  The microwave Char brought to him when she was born is already worn out from over-use, so this came just in time.  The boy was giddy. 

And after he'd adequately checked out all of his new toys, this is the one he settled on for the night...

Of course he did.  Why play with one of his own 300 choices, when he can play with one of sister's 3?

For those of you who don't live here, the night ended perfectly...


It was very important that we (again, by we, I mean James) get a picture of the front and the back yard on our white Texas Christmas.  We had to have proof...especially since it was 75 degrees the day before.

Christmas day pictures coming soon! 

No comments: