Saturday, July 18, 2009

Get out the hand sanitizer...

As my due date gets closer and closer, I think more and more about our limited time as a family of 3. So we've been trying to think of fun, special things to do and Friday night decided to go to Chuck E Cheese with my sis and her fam.

It's been a while since I've been, and somehow in my childhood memories that pizza was a lot tastier...maybe it's because now that I see how much money we're spending on it, I expect 5 star cuisine. A word of advice, don't order tomato and green pepper as your pizza toppings at Chuck E Cheese. Stick with the generic plain cheese or pepperoni. I don't think fresh veggies are one of their priorites.

Of course Hunter has to do everything that Zack and Vanesa do so he followed them around most of the time. Here he is on his favorite ride of the night...He waited so patiently watching Z and V ride it, and was really excited when it was our turn. After a zillion times on that ride, we went over to the kiddie roller coaster.At first Hunter thought it was "cool". (That's what he's telling us in the picture above.) But it didn't take him long to realize that it was laaaame-o compared to the big kid ride he'd just been on for 15 minutes... And soon he heard Zack and Vanesa behind him......so the kiddie coaster was quickly abandoned so he could join in on their fun.At the end of the night we took our modest 160 tickets and got Hunter a couple of $1 store toys from the counter that are "so fun!" He's been playing with them all day:)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm glad he had fun. We had fun too! Thanks for inviting us!!