Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Nanny!

Today is my grandmother's 80th birthday! Hunter had so much fun at her birthday party this weekend...
He loved watching as Nanny blew out all EIGHTY candles on her birthday cake that Aunt Courtney made. He also loved eating the cake and ice cream, although he would've had way more fun if mommy had let him use his hands to eat it like he wanted to do. Who needs silverware anyway?
...
He was fascinated with cousin Vanesa's pink headband, and showed us that if he has a little sister one day, she will be just as cute as he is...

His favorite part of the party was playing outside with his cousins. Cousin Vanesa was doing cartwheels (okay I've never written that word and have no idea how to spell it, so there's my best attempt), which Hunter thought was so hysterical that he had to try one for himself...

His feet never left the ground, so I'm not seeing a future in gymnastics for him. I'm sure this is the best news James has heard all day.

We love you Nanny! We're so thankful you were born:)

2 comments:

Trina said...

I love it! He is adorable...as all of my grandchildren are! Did you take any other pictures?

Brandie said...

That made me laugh - James being thrilled Hunter wont be in gymnastics. Funny!