Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Let's see how many pictures we can include in one post. . .

Let me tell y'all about my son - he always comes through when I need him to. I was totally stressed because I have like a million things to do today. I was ready to have a melt down. I put him down for his afternoon nap and he's been sleeping for almost 2 hours now. I've been so productive. You've got to love that kid.

Anyway, my friend, Taylor, came by and took some great pictures of Hunter so I've been wanting to share some of them with y'all. And since Hunter is so awesome at knowing when to sleep extra long for his mommy, now I have the chance. Enjoy!

On another note, does anyone remember my constant complaining when I was pregnant about Hunter loving to snuggle up into my ribs? And then the unfortunate plagiocephaly resulting from it? Well this is how he sleeps now. He's been doing it for about 3 or 4 months. That sweet baby just loves to snuggle, whether it's in your arms, your ribs or his crib bumpers.

4 comments:

Katie said...

The pictures are too cute! I love the way he sleeps in his crib. Too cute!!!

Crazy May Days said...

I love those pictures so much!!!! He has the cutest little smile!

Rikki said...

I love it! Can you believe they're almost one, Carole?? Our sweet boys are toddlers!!

Kaitlin L. said...

Way cute pics! We may have to come see your photographer :)