Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Few of His Favorite Things

Hunter develops his little personality more and more every day. It's SUCH a joy to watch him grow into such a sweet little boy. He is still extremely cuddly (which is definitely one of my favorite things about him). He loves to be cuddled and hugged. He initiates like 30 hugs a day or something. I LOVE it!

I thought I'd give y'all a little picture tour of some of his newly developed favorite -and a special treat at the end of his least favorite - things. Here goes. . .

Although Hunter is for sure a mama's boy, he'll still let others cuddle him - for a little while at least. Here's him visiting Nanny and Grandad (his great grandparents).

He also likes to play with his friends - as long as mommy is clearly visible. He is a little sensitive, but definitely has fun! Here he is with his friend, Jackson.

Bath time is still a favorite. He loves his rubber ducky. And I love that smile. Now how can that not be the cutest baby you've ever seen?

Every night after bath time, Hunter brushes his teeth. Surprisingly, he LOVES this too! After we dry him off, we grab the toothbrush and he opens really big for us to brush his bottom two teeth. Then he takes the tootbrush from us and "brushes" his gums.

He likes to read books, as long as he gets to do the holding. . .and the reading. He's a pretty fast reader, and does not like my slow pace:). Here he's reading one of his favorite books, Musti counts to Ten.

Now for Hunter's least favorite thing IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. This is serious y'all. He hates it more than diaper changes and nose and face wiping and even the horrible mittens that I make him wear when it's really cold out. Are you ready? Here it is. . .

The dreaded Tonka Truck. Dun dun dun dun! (gasp!) We're such mean parents for making him stand. I know I know. But it gets worse. . .

Here he is after escalating. It's been about five minutes since the previous picture was taken. The good news - he actually pushed it and took like 3 steps on his own! Oh my goodness, the boy can walk! Even through screaming and really big, fat crocodile tears!

You're laughing aren't you? How can you not? That baby is so dang cute, he makes my heart smile:). Even when he's screaming.

5 comments:

Marcy said...

love, love, love the bathtub picture!

Trina said...

Great! He hates the toy I gave him for Christmas. It's a toy Carole and you are torturing my poor grandson with it. Poor baby : (

I love the bathtub picture too...can I have a copy??

Mom

Carole said...

I am not torturing him! He'll learn to love it.

Katie said...

Carole, I am laughing my head off!!! I love all the pics. I love how he likes to read super fast, that is too cute. Of course Aunt Katie is so proud that he is brushing his teeth. I hate to laugh at my sweet nephew, but those tonka truck pics are great!

Love ya'll!

Crazy May Days said...

Okay so that Tonka truck picture made me laugh out loud...Kelly came to see what I was laughing at... sweet sweet Hunter taking his big boy steps!