Monday, January 21, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Okay I've spent WAY too much time attempting a blog post today. First I spent Hunter's entire nap (we're talking 1 1/2 hours here people) typing a post. Actually, the typing just took like 10 minutes, the trying to upload a video from my camcorder to attach to my post took an hour and a half. I finally gave up. The post was worthless without the video, so I just deleted it. Basically I just wanted y'all to see Hunter saying his first (or at least I think it is) word. I'm just not 100% sure on his intent, so I was going to have y'all watch the video and let me know. But my computer skills are obviously not up to par. His first word is "hi", by the way. Also "dada". I think. It's pretty confusing to me whether he's purposefully saying "hi" and calling James "dada", but I'm like 90% sure.

Then I was going to blog on 27 dresses. I saw it last night with my friend Ronnee. Not good y'all. The expectations were seriously too high. The extras in this film ruined it for me. Severe overacting. Again, I wanted to find a video clip or at least a still picture to prove to you that the extras were b-a-d, but I couldn't find one. So I deleted that post too because again, it was worthless without proof.

I'll attempt to type up something a little more creative (and with pictures because who really cares about a post without pictures) this week.

3 comments:

Rikki said...

okay...can someone tell me why they say dada first? (yes, we SLPs understand the sequence of sound development yada-yada-yada...but really? why don't they say mama first?)

good job talking hunter! get to work on "mama" for your mommy's sake! :)

Trina said...

Yea Hunter!!!

On the movie, I didn't notice the extras. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention to that. What previews did you see? I think it is funny that two of the previews we saw were actors from Grays Anatomy as the stars....well one was a former actor (Denny) and both of those movies are about weddings too!

hugs,
Mom

Kaitlin L. said...

Thanks for the tidbit on the movie - it's my turn to pick and I definitely wanted to see it (Keith will thank you, too!)

Great job, Hunter, on the talking, too!