Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New Pictures

My friend Emily took pictures of Hunter, Zack (my nephew), and Vanesa (my niece) last Friday. Hunter was pretty upset during a good part of our picture taking extravaganza (as you can clearly see in some of the pics)! It didn't seem to matter how loud I sang or how high I could get my voice to go making crazy noises, he was not budging.



(It is quite a humbling experience being a mother. Yes, I surrendered my fear of embarrassment and squealed and yapped like a fool just so my kid could look super cute in his pictures. Who cares what all of the other Turtle Creek goers think, right? James admitted to being a little embarassed. Not me though! I will act like a fool if it means getting that kid to stop the crying and give us that precious melt-your-heart smile.)



Since all of the crazy noise making wasn't too successful, I decided that I would attempt to feed him. Hunter LOVES to eat (just like his mommy and daddy - our favorite pasttime). His short little snack worked like magic. Poor baby. I can hear his thoughts now - Stop acting like a crazy woman, and just give me some food dangit! NOW!!!!!



So after much hard work on my part (oh yeah, I guess Emily worked a little too), we got some very cute pictures. You can go to Emily's website (under Giggles and Grins in my links section over there on the left) to see them. Click on family portraits and then Vanesa, Zack and Hunter. You can also see some awesome pics of my sister under senior portaits and then Courtney Campbell.


(Thanks for the precious outfit, Marcy!)

(Sorry about the parenthetical craziness of this post.)

4 comments:

Katie said...

We have the cutest kids ever! The pictures turned out so good. Emily did an awesome job. I love the closeup pictures of Hunter they are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Do you say "good bite" when you feed Hunter? Just wondering....

Anonymous said...

there was no reason to mention me or my pictures in your post. And the pictures are great. I have the cutest neice and nephews ever!

Trina said...

I left my comment on Kate's site. You can go there to see it! hahaha