Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ninjago 6th Birthday Party

We talked for a long time about what kind of birthday party to have for Hunter, and he finally decided on a Ninjago themed party at Pump It Up.  I found this super cute Ninjago printable package on Etsy...
 
Hunter also went back and forth about whether he wanted to invite only boys or have girls come too.  He's such a sweet, inclusive boy that he decided that it wouldn't be very nice not to include the girls, so he invited his entire class (22 kids), 5 other friends mostly from church and of course the 4 cousins.  We only had 4 friends from school and 3 of the other friends plus the 4 cousins.  I really think it was because of spring break (and that for some crazy reason I booked the party for 9:15 am).  Now that he's school age, I'll have to remember that for future years.  But even though all of his friends couldn't make it, Hunter had so much funs with the ones that were there!
 
He and Charlotte were so excited before the party started!
  

Grey sweetly slept through most of it...

I'm never good at taking pictures at Pump It Up.  They always turn out blurry...




 



The boys had lots of fun together...






Group photo (minus cousin Carson)...



More of my Ninjago printables...


 
 
I found this idea on pinterest and was so excited to make them...
 
After jumping, we had a snack...


Then the boys goofed off some...


And we had cupcakes...


And finally opened presents!  Hunter kept asking, "Is this the last one?" with every present.  I think he didn't want it to end!




 
He got lots of great gifts from his friends and family.  It was a great party!  I love that boy so much and loved celebrating him today!

No comments: