So since I haven't had cute pictures to upload, my motivation for posting has been close to zero...and maybe the fact that I have no time for anything these days has a little something to do with it too.
2. If you start to get your priorities out of whack, God will find a way to bring them back into place. I cherish my time with my family now. I ache for them at times throughout the day while I'm working, and there is no one I'd rather be with at the end of the day than them.
3. It takes a really, really long time to adjust to waking up at 5:15. Hopefully one day I'll actually get out of bed on time and be able dry my hair before I leave the house in the morning. Let's hope that day is soon so I don't freeze when winter hits.
- "oh gosh, mommy! oh gosh!"
- "booby! booby!" (as he points to me while I'm nursing Charlotte. And no, no one in my house uses that word, so I have no idea how he learned it.)
- "Good Lord." (I cringe at this. Luckily he's only said it once.)