Thursday, August 14, 2008

Today

Four years ago today James asked me to be his wife. I'll spare you every detail, but I will say that my husband is gifted in romanticism, so it was a really well planned and special day. He promised to serve me and love me for the rest of our lives.
...
The promises James made to me on that hot August day in 2004 when he asked me to join with him in this covenant of marriage, have all been kept. Like everyone, we do have our share of bad days, but in them I know that he loves me, and I know that he constantly seeks to serve me and lead our family the way God has directed him to.
...
I love you babe. I'm so thankful for your heart.
Mine is so full,
BW

2 comments:

Brandie said...

You are both so adorable!

April said...

oh those are the CUTEST pictures!!!