Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another List

I've told many of you that early toddlerhood has been my favorite age so far. Since Hunter turned one, I can actually see him learning something new every day, and I get to see his personality develop more and more...which I LOVE! Since I have so much fun watching Hunter's little personality, I thought I'd make a list of my favorites for you...


*Constant exploring - Although Hunter is still pretty cautious, he's become a lot more willing to take risks lately. He's got a perfect balance of the two...for now at least.

This was at the church nursery several weeks ago. They pulled the "ball pit" into the baby room for him since he's pretty much over all of the other toys in there. (He got to move up to the big boy room this past Sunday, and had SO much fun).

*Climbing...



and destroying...

Hunter tries to climb up on everything now, which of course makes destroying things so much more fun.


*Posing for the cutest pictures...

which are balanced with the occasional camera phobia or more likely annoyance with his paparazzi mommy...

*LAUGHING - allthetime:)

*Helping around the house...

Hunter loves to get the swiffer duster out and attempt to dust. He's also started getting a diaper for me when I tell him it's time to change it.

*But the cutest thing by far is my son's musical ability. He loves singing and dancing, and does so whenever he hears music. Over the last couple of weeks, he's learned "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and sings it throughout the day. I didn't believe it at first (Aunt Kate actually pointed it out to me), but that's really what he's singing. I caught a tiny bit of the song on video today so y'all could hear it (ignore my annoying screaming at the end).

5 comments:

Katie said...

Cute pics! I love it when he sings too! He's the cutest toddler I know.

Trina said...

How adorable!

Brandie said...

Your blogs, and of course your adorable son, just brighten my day =)

Brandie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.