Monday, July 20, 2015

To Nana's House we Go!

After Nana met us at the caverns, Hunter and Char headed to Corpus with her. Mom sent me lots of pictures throughout the week so I could see all the fun they were having. They had a blast with Nana and Rich, but we sure missed them!
 
They had Whataburger for dinner on the way to the beach house...

Their first full day, Nana took them to see Minions...
Everyone gave it two thumbs up!

They had lots of fun around the house with Rich and Nana...
And Char had fun with the new next door neighbors who have 3 girls (one named Charlotte!)

They only went to the beach one day, and it was too windy to use their boogie boards, so they just played in the sand most of the time...

Mom sent me a sweet video of Char playing happily in the sand.


Apparently, Char found this old picture of me in the closet and thought it was so funny...
 
One night Rich made ribs for dinner and both kids LOVED them...


Hunter asked why I never made them...I guess I'll have to add that to the rotation!


They all took the boat out one day...

I think they're too cute in their vests and boat hats!
 
I'm so glad to have them back home!!

No comments: