Saturday, January 31, 2015

Come Inside, It's Fun Inside!

Grey adores Mickey Mouse.  All day long, he looks at whoever is watching him with his sweet eyes and says, "Memow, Donul", begging to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  So choosing his birthday theme was super easy this year...
 
Happy 2nd Birthday, Grey!!
I can't believe our baby is 2!

We had some photo booth props for everyone to pose with...
 
And chocolate favors...
That's another thing Grey asks for all day, "Can-dee!  Can-dee!"

As usual, I was running late when people started getting there.  Luckily, it was mostly family...
 
I had just finished putting these Mickey Mouse cupcakes together when mom took that picture...



Grey loves to dance to the Hot Dog Song at the end of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so we had a Hot Diggity Dog bar...


Photo booth pics...







Granpda gave Grey that 100 dollar bill he's holding for his gift...
Big spender!

Grey's friend, Grayson, saw how much fun Grandpa was, so he climbed up there, too...

Love the Crees!

And my sweet Nanny and Grandad!

Cupcake time!

Grey almost grabbed the flame, so I told Char to blow it out really fast...










Elyn posing in her Minnie Ears...

Hunter and Cousin Zack...

The Snyders...

After playing, it was time to open presents!
I made the mistake of giving my mom's present first and then Dee and Frank's (both Mickey toys), so Grey was completely uninterested in the others.  I opened them for the most part and tried to coerce him to come over and take a look.








Vanesa took some pics for me, so she had to get some selfies in...

 
It was a super fun party!  So thankful to our friends and family for celebrating our boy!

No comments: