Thursday, January 29, 2015

Random January

January and September are always our "least fun" months.  I would say slow months, but we seem to keep pretty busy getting back into the routine of life after Christmas and summer breaks.  We've been going to basketball every Saturday, but somehow I don't have any pictures of Hunter playing.  Grey has a hard time sitting still, and they have banned food in the gym, so I'm usually wrangling him and trying to watch at the same time.  I'm so proud of Hunter.  He's really become more aggressive in his play this year, and scored his first basket 2 weeks ago. 
 
We don't have a hoop outside, but are getting one for his birthday, because he is always dribbling his ball around the house.  His new thing is to bounce it off the front door while standing in the foyer.  Grey takes his small basketball and tries to do the same thing.  It's so cute watching him try to be just like big brother.
 
We went to Applebee's one Saturday, and I had to get pictures of Grey in his new shirt from Nana...


I hadn't been to Applebee's in years until I met some of my old neighborhood friends there for a gift exchange in December.  The food was so good, that I was craving it again a couple of weeks later, so we had to stop by for some white queso.

The kids love to roll around the sectional and get crazy static hair...

And Char loves to take pictures of everything.  Here's one of Grey...
That kid is into EVERYTHING!  He keeps us busy that's for sure!

Eden and her mommy joined Char and I on our January date.  We went to Gloria's and then took the girls for a Frozen manicure at Sweet N Sassy...

 
James and Hunter went on a date to see the Globetrotters and had a lot of fun...
 
James bought Hunter a smallish Globetrotters basketball that Grey has been playing with until Nana bought him an even smaller dinosaur one today that he can handle much better. 

Grey's 2nd birthday party is this Saturday, so pictures of that coming soon!

No comments: