Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More Pumpkins

When I told Hunter we were going to the pumpkin patch today (in my most! excited! voice! ever!), he responded with, "We've already done that."  This is his new thing, to be the party pooper at all times.  He even often says, "I don't want to do anything fun!" while emphasizing every single word in the most stacatto, bratty tone ever.  Not that he's a brat...I mean, he's definitely no Caillou. 

(Which by the way, I happened to say, "Caillou is such a brat." one day while Hunter was watching the show, and now that's his favorite thing to say.  Well that and, "If you don't love God, then you'll go to Hell where Satan lives."  Yes, we've got some superb parenting going on over here.  Someday, my brain will have full control over stopping my mouth from spewing out words that I'll later regret.)

Anyway.

The pumpkin patch.  So we went.  Hunter didn't have a great attitude about it.  We took lots of pictures.  They weren't good.  That pretty much sums it up.  Here's the proof...









As you can see, he warmed up to it a lot after we'd been there a while.  So much that he actually didn't want to leave when it was time to go.  Both kids were really interested in the golf, but since I spent $27 on pumpkins (yes I did), I couldn't spare any more for putt putt.  We'll be sure to budget that in for next year;)

2 comments:

michelle roos said...

OMG I hate Caillou!!! And Hayzen LOVES IT!!

Brandie said...

They look alot alike in these pictures!!