Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall Fun

Somehow an entire month has gone by with no posts...no idea what happened there.  Oh wait, yes I do.  Our life got real crazy, and then, our camera broke. (sigh.) 

Now y'all know, I can't bring myself to post something without pictures, so I just opted to let the month of September go by with that one lame post on Chuck E Cheese.  I do anticipate so many fun posts for the next several months, though.  Mostly because of this...
I copied so many of my good mommy friends and decided to make a fall family fun list.  Hunter has been so excited about it, and asks nearly everyday if we can do something off of the list.  Today was the day we had time to kick it off with....

wait for it....

football in the backyard!  And you'll never guess which parent participated in this one.  Me!  Shocking, I know.  I'll wait while you pick your jaw up off the floor.



It took a while for the kids to stop freaking out that they couldn't have the ball thrown to them every single time...sharing is a bit of a struggle righ now....or should I say sharing still hasn't stopped being a struggle.  Finally though, Hunter shouted out some game plays and we had a little football game for 3...with our own rules.





Can't wait for Monday when we get to check off Hunter's favorite activity on our fall list!

1 comment:

Kaitlin L. said...

What a great idea, Carole! And, those fair pictures look like such fun :) You guys are way better parents than we are (we only let our kids do one ride!)