Thursday, June 17, 2010

Crazy Girl

We had dinner with our friends, the Satterfields, a couple of weeks ago, and it was so sweet watching Charlotte interact with their son, Ethan.  Hunter loves their other son, Ronnie, and it really is a joy of mine to watch the two of them together and listen in on their little conversations, but Char hasn't interacted with many kids, yet...she's mature for her age and usually prefers the adults;)

Lately Charlotte's been sticking her index finger in my mouth.  Her eyes get this serious, inquisitive look and she shoves that finger in.  If I don't open for her, she'll push as hard as she can until I do.  Well at the Satterfields the other night, Charlotte kept sticking her finger in Ethan's mouth over and over.  Luckily he didn't mind...

Big brother, Ronnie, thought it was so funny, that he played along too...

That night we were playing outside and I noticed that Charlotte had these yellow polka dots all over her head (underneath her hair).  I had never seen them before, so I kind of started to panic (shocking, I know), but Carrie told me it looked like cradle cap and gave me some shampoo for it.  The next day, I used it on Charlotte and noticed that the consistency was a little different, but didn't really think to read the directions...because, hello, I'm pretty feminine and hygeine conscious, so why would I need to read shampoo directions?

After about 20 minutes I noticed Charlotte's hair still looked wet, so I went over to examine, and although it wasn't wet, it was grea-sy.  So we played beauty shop for a while, and this was Hunter's favorite do...
Don't worry.  I went and re-shampooed right after our photo shoot...but now we know what to use if she ever wants to be a rock star for Halloween.

1 comment:

Kaitlin L. said...

She's adorable, Carole! I need to talk to Carrie about that playhouse - did she make that?!