Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Maybe they're not so different...

Does anyone remember this?  I know.  How could you not after the excessive amount of time I spent obsessing over it here?  Well at first we didn't think little sister was going to follow in her brother's preference for immobility, but she's quickly changing our minds.

See how sweet and pleasant she is right after we put her in sitting the other night?

And I even get a smile from her after smiling until my face hurt and talking in the squeakiest, highest-pitched voice ever.

But it doesn't take long for that smile to turn into a pout...

then a grimace...

then a pitiful, feel sorry for me cry...

and finally, a full-on, anger-filled, screaming fit...

She followed the same progression with tummy time that night.  And what a pleasant experience that was.  Hunter loved it.  He couldn't get enough.  Particulary when his ears started bleeding from the high-pitched, crazy loud screams.

Sleep came easy for our princess that night...

And it did for her mommy too.  At least I learned something from raising my son.  Charlotte will eventually sit on her own and crawl and walk.  She's perfect just the way she is...screaming fits and all:)

1 comment:

Brandie said...

so sweet! your blogs make me smile =)