Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Mini Picasso

Every morning while I'm getting ready Hunter goes into our closet, takes all of the rolls of toilet paper out one by one and very intentionally stacks them into perfect little piles...he's extremely careful about this. So careful that I think we have a future sculptor on our hands. Usually his toilet paper masterpieces are made on the floor, but this morning he thought he'd spice it up a little and create art on the toilet. Makes sense to me. Where better to put your toilet paper sculptures than on the toilet?



Here he is gathering his materials...





sitting down to enjoy his art...





...and quickly getting up to move one of the rolls. You know how perfectionistic artists are.

I thought I'd video him cleaning up because it is the cutest thing ever to see him carry each roll, one by one (actually it figures the one time I video this he decides to carry two at a time, but it's still totally cute) back into the closet.



3 comments:

Blake said...

Okay, that is TOTALLY adorable. And the fact that he cleans it up - everyone who ever watches your child should thank you a million times!

Katie said...

Hunter is just so cute and funny. I'm glad I got to hang out with him the other day. I hope you are feeling better!

Brandie said...

You capture some of the cutest moments!!