Sunday, February 14, 2016

Chase is on the Case!

Grey loves Paw Patrol, so of course we had to do a Paw Patrol themed 3rd birthday party...

 
My favorite part was this AMAZING cake... 

I cut out these badges for the kiddos...

I think Grey's favorite part was the balloons...
Three are still up and he loves to play with them.

I love themed food...






More pictures of the cake because it's awesome!!




Grey also loved the "chew sticks" (twizzlers). He had at least 7. He kept sneaking them when I wasn't looking!

 
He has so many Paw Patrol toys that we used them as decoration... 



Grey loves these piggy banks. Every time we pass them at Target, he begs to hold them. And now that he has one, he's always asking me to take it off his dresser so that he can hold it...




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!


He wouldn't blow out his candle, so big sister eventually did it for him.

 
Present time! 
He started opening them before I even knew it (when most kids were playing outside), so it was kind of chaotic by the time I ran over there. I'm still not 100% sure who got him what:/



 
He got lots of books, which are one of the things he adores (books and cars and Paw Patrol!), so after the party, I found him like this... 

 
It was a great day for all of us. Thankful to our friends for helping us celebrate Grey!

No comments: