Monday, June 29, 2015

Summer Fun

We've been having lots of summer fun, but I haven't been the best about taking pictures of everything. Lots of days at the pool and lots of movies. The 2 bigs and I are watching Percy Jackson as I type this. It's one of Charlotte's current favorites. We also went to see Inside Out at the theater with Nana and Zack last week. I'm so thankful Nana was there, because the 2 of us just took turns walking around with Grey outside of the theater. His first movie-going experience wasn't that movie-filled. Char and I also went to see Tomorrowland one night while Hunter was at home having a sleepover with a friend...

 
The Thayers came in town for a week a couple of weeks ago and the kids had such a great time with their cousins. Everyday they went somewhere fun while I was at work, and we would all meet up for dinner every night. We went to the Rangers game the first night...




This was the best I could get after several attempts!


We went to Hawaiian Falls Thursday, because I unexpectedly had the day off. I didn't get any pictures, because I was alone with all 3 kids. Zack was actually there helping, and my friend, Teresa, was there with her 2 girls, and she was really helpful. Charlotte was excited to be able to spend the day with Macy.

Saturday we went to the Arboretum. We didn't last long, because it was HOT. On the way back to the children's garden, Charlotte would ask me to take her picture about every 3 steps. After a while, I actually told her we needed to just keep moving so we could make it to the children's garden. I never thought there would be a day where she wanted pictures more than I did!





 
VBS started today and the kids had a great time. They were each surprised to see several friends there that the didn't realize were attending. Looking forward to another fun-filled week!

No comments: