Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Baby Keira!

Katie and I flew to Pennsylvania on Friday morning to meet our new niece, Keira!  The kids (especially Charlotte and Vanesa) were really sad that we left them behind, but they will get to see her in July when we all go to the beach together.  And I did make sure to facetime with the kids so they could see their sweet new cousin (and because I missed them SO much!).
 
Courtney, Nathan, and Keira picked us up from the airport and I got a picture right away...

Friday was Courtney's birthday so we all went to Max and Erma's to celebrate.  Keira was an angel while we ate...

We spent a lot of time holding her and looking at her sweet face...

We did get out a couple of times to go to church and to the Amish store down the street.  There are a lot of Mennonites and Amish in the city Court lives.

Keira's church outfit was so precious...

I had to get a selfie of us...

The two best aunts ever...

The Smith family...

I was sad to leave Court and Keira, but I really missed my family, so I was excited to get home to them.  We had a layover in Detroit and our flight was delayed, so I took some pictures of this really cool tunnel...


My pictures don't do it justice, but it flashes all of these bright colors to music.  Everyone was trying to get pics with their cell.

I didn't get home until midnight last night and had to work today, so I'm exhausted.  It was worth it to meet my new niece, though!  Can't wait to see her in July:)

No comments: